Sofa Cleaning Service - Tilbury RM18
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade cleansers that could destroy the leather and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Tilbury RM18to maintain your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will eradicate spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We check the finished work for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- Before we start work we will test on a small patch of the hide to be sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will choose the best and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- We examine the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The couch and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.